Friday, October 31, 2014

Body Reset - Day 9



Day 9 - already???  Wow!  I feel like I'm really getting into my program again!   I'm enjoying Nichole's affirmations - the one above came in Day 9's e-mail!    Here's her message for the day -


You + your body = powerful BEYOND measure. Don't forget that equation, okay?



Today's "Function (over form) Focus" is your spine - that gives you the ability to stand tall, protects your spinal cord (that does so much as well), and gives you the ability to twist and move. Today notice your spine and all it does for you (as you are sitting here reading this or standing tall in a mirror, notice your incredible spine).


So it looks like I'll need to do some twisting and turning today - Chubby Checker, anyone? :)   Actually, Nichole's  warm-ups and Meditation Exercise (yoga)  have lots of twisting and turning so I'm making that my choice of movement for the day - as well as my walking routine which I plan to increase today.   


Will add more to this entry at the end of the day…


Addendum:  

Yesterday was Halloween so I ended up doing NO exercise!  I also got off my "healthy food choices" program and ate way too much chocolate…I plan to re-do Day 9 tomorrow - no excuses!   I am not going to beat myself up about it - for the very reason that I've posted on the border above - I need to be kind and loving to myself during the good times and the bad times!  

No comments:

Post a Comment