Monday, October 20, 2014

My 10 Day Body Reset - with fitness coach Nichole Kellerman - Overview



Last month I took part in a Wildly Alive photo contest with the Wildly Alive Women's group, an online fitness group led by Nichole Kellerman, a fitness/wellness coach.  The contest was free - I just had to post personal photos on Facebook which focused on healthy choices/lifestyle.  I won a 10 Day Body Reset program which I can use and re-use!   The program includes an array of material covering physical fitness,  making healthy choices,  and living a healthy lifestyle and being "wildly alive"!  Most of all, it includes numerous videos created by Nichole - each with a healthy dose of her motivational tools.   Her positive energy has probably influenced me the most - she is so upbeat and inspirational! 

Today, I am beginning the preparation I need to do before I start the Body Reset Program.  My focus this time around with be on movement/ exercise as this is what I have
let go by the wayside since returning from our vacation.  I will most likely repeat the Reset and focus then on other aspects of a healthy lifestyle.  One step at a time.

The program has three parts to it: Nutrition, Movement and Mindset.  I will be focusing more on the Movement and Mindset aspects of the program during this  Body Reset while still practicing Mindful Eating.   I expect to repeat it and focus on all three components the second time around.   


No comments:

Post a Comment