Saturday, November 1, 2014

Body Reset - a Re-do of Day 9



I had a "bad day" yesterday (it was Halloween - so, yes, too much candy!) and I was tempted to delete yesterday's Day 9 and start anew today.  However, I decided that a 'bad day' is part of my journey.  I have to remind myself that I'm not perfect and days like yesterday will happen again.  I just have to pull myself back up and keep right on going!

Today, I've had a good day in every way!  I woke up and had my hot water and lemon, followed by a healthy breakfast.   I then took a two mile walk in the country with my granddaughter - and, wow! - does she keep me going!   I'm heading towards 9,000K of steps on my Fitbit as I write this and the day is not yet over.  ADDENDUM:  I reached 10,200 steps today!  

More "good stuff" to report - tomorrow I'll be "ending" (but not really) my 10 Day Body Reset.  Actually, I'll be continuing my journey with Nichole for another 4 to 6 weeks as she has offered me a "scholarship" to join her WAWL program  (Wildly Alive Weight Loss) for an additional month and I've decided to accept!   I've also been invited to have a coaching chat with Nichole on the phone for 15 minutes on Monday!  How cool is that!  I'm amazed that she's giving so generously of her time as she's about to begin an incredible journey of her own - a three week trip to Africa as a volunteer working with children!  


No comments:

Post a Comment