Monday, October 27, 2014

Body Reset - Day 5


My focus continues to be adding movement/planned exercise to my day.  There are a ton of benefits from walking so I've been increasing my steps day by day. Today, I got in 7200 steps.  I also did the warm-up (5 minutes) and most of the Body-Mind Workout (about 25 minutes) from Nichole's program.  All of these efforts to keep moving I know are helping me on my journey to good health.  I posted the above reminder of Exercise Benefits here and on my desktop.   When I start finding excuses not to exercise,  it will serve as a reminder of WHY exercise is good for me.

Today's  message from Nichole and  I LOVE ME homework:

You're doing it, Elizabeth: you are healing your relationship with your body after a long drawn out battle. There is no looking back or feeling guilt. Look at this like a new beginning.


Isn't this so great? You have a new best friend! And you're no longer going to take her for granted for all she does for you, right?
Right! Here is an affirmation:

"Thank you my beautiful body, for giving so much... Even when I gave you little rest, no water, crappy food and beat you up all the time, thank you for your unconditional love. I'm sorry and I love you."


Today's "Function (over form) Focus" is your legs & feet - which carry you around each day. Taking you to work, walking up and down stairs and getting you around in your life. Today notice your legs and feet, and all they do for you (as they are getting you into and out of your car, up the stairs and around your house).

 Food Journal:

B- scrambled eggs with cheese;  3 small sausages;  a small apple studel

L - turkey sandwich;   Greek Yogurt

D- chicken breast;  broccoli;  2 tbs pasta;   strawberries

Snack:  grapes;  dark chocolate

No comments:

Post a Comment