Friday, October 24, 2014

Body Reset - Day 3





I got in a nice long walk  (1.7 miles) today  - would have gotten in more but it was too warm for me - humidity was high.   We're having unseasonably warm weather - in fact, tomorrow it's supposed to reach 90!

Here are the "I Love Me" assignments and Nichole's message  for Day 3:


Doesn't looking into YOUR OWN eyes feel like something you've never done before? Does your stomach turn just a bit every time it happens?

I believe that is your body saying, "YES. I love this" :).

You are doing great, stay with me.


Today's "Function (over form) Focus" is your stomach (one of the most hated parts of a woman's body).
 Your stomach digest your food, and lets not forget the most amazing thing it does - it houses your child as it is being created (!WOW!). 

Today notice your stomach, and all the amazing things it does for YOUR existence.

Food Journal:

B - oatmeal;  banana

L - turkey sandwich w/40 calorie bread;  hummus and chips

D - 2 slices of pizza;  salad

Snacks:   grapes;  2 squares of dark chocolate;  nuts and seeds

No comments:

Post a Comment