Thursday, October 30, 2014

Body Reset - Day 8 - and a HUGE SURPRISE


So this is what I got in my e-mail today!!!   Yay, me!    I love seeing these "Fitbit" badges - makes me feel like I'm really doing something wonderful for me and my health!   :)

I had another good day - got in lots of walking as well as a Leslie Sansone  workout!

Have to share Nichole's message to me on the I LOVE ME homework as it made me smile:

Today's "Function (over form) Focus" is your breasts - (yes, your breasts). Your breasts' main function is to produce milk for your children. Yes, I understand that this does not serve you every day, BUT the fact that our bodies has the ability to do something THAT amazing is still something to be grateful for (just look down sometime today and say, "Tata's  you're pretty amazing")

Today's Food Journal:


B - oatmeal and banana


L - soup (tomato bisque) and small asparagus quiche


D - roast chicken, veggies, and roast potatoes


Gave myself a dessert tonight - 2 homemade chocolate chip cookies

Snacks - Greek yogurt;  fruit

No comments:

Post a Comment