Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Body Reset - Day 7


This is my "new" mantra!   Having said that, the good news is even though I'm learning to pay less attention to that number on the scale,  I am feeling better about myself and the way I feel, the way I look, and the way my clothes fit!   That seems to be the real key - if I can get back into my size 14, and eventually an even lower size,   that would be great!

Had a good day today!   As I mentioned above, I am finally seeing some results and getting back into some of the clothing I hadn't been able to get into makes me feel like my hard work is really helping me become healthier!  Other tangible results are  -  I am feeling less bloated - and my energy level is slowly climbing back up as is my endurance.   I actually feel lighter on my feet when I walk!  :)

Here is my Food Journal for today:
B - two 40 calorie slices of toast with pb;   banana

L- big veggie salad with grilled chicken

D -  chicken and veggies

Snacks;  greek yogurt,  fruit;   dark chocolate







No comments:

Post a Comment