Saturday, October 25, 2014

Body Reset - Day 4


I got in 2 miles of walking today - still need to build up more stamina as I am just this week returning to a walking routine after having stopped for over a month.  Nevertheless, each day, I am feeling better - not only from walking again, but also from adding some  of the other workouts included in this Body Reset.  Today, I was introduced to yoga stretches. I only got through about 1/2 of the workout and will add more each time.  There are a few I cannot do as it places too much pressure on my weak knees.   I posted the above poster as a reminder of just a few of the benefits of stretching - there are many more!   This is something I have not added to my repertoire in the past and it's something feel is too beneficial to ignore.   The 39 minute warm-up and stretch video is now on my computer desktop as a download so I can use it anytime!  Incidentally, it is vital to do a warm-up before doing any kind of stretch routine.

Here is today's "I LOVE ME" Assignment:

Are you feeling the love, Elizabeth? Are you starting to feel that beautiful bright light inside of you shine bright? Are you feeling the glow?

 You know that bright light, that warmth you feel -  that's you. The real you coming through and stepping out into the light.

 Today's "Function (over form) Focus" is your heart & lungs - which are working for you non-stop, 24-7, without an ounce of thought. Today notice your heart and lungs, and all they do for you (as you are walking *feel* them giving to you).

Food Journal:
B - oatmeal and banana

L- bean and veggie soup (home-made); 1/4 of grilled cheese sandwich

D - baked haddock;  steamed veggies;  mashed potatoes

Snacks - grapes

I also want to share what Nichole wrote in her e-mail today as I have to say it certainly rings true:


When you give to yourself and your health on a regular basis, your productivity level shoots through the roof! PLUS - all the people in your life benefit from your radiant health. 


Investigate this a bit... I know the reason why you are here with me today is because you have put yourself on the back burner one too many times.

Make this program some solid evidence that when you make time for you, all the stuff on your "to-do" list gets checked off much faster, and with pleasure!

No comments:

Post a Comment