Tuesday, December 18, 2012

What Inspires Me

 I am taking a detour from my personal journey to list some of the things that inspire me. What prompted me to take this detour was The Story of Jenni.  It is an amazing story of a woman who shares her testimony of being morbidly obese and how she made the decision to overcome her obesity - and lost 300 pounds in two years and four months!  Whenever I need to be re-inspired, I will listen again to Jenni's story as it is one of the most inspirational I've ever heard!   Thank you, again, Miriam, for sharing this on our forum on Dotti's Weight Loss Zone - which incidentally is chock-full of inspiring stories, helpful information, and most of all, supportive people, many of whom are a journey similar to mine. 

In a couple of days, I will be traveling to San Antonio to celebrate the holidays with my daughter's family - including these two very precious angels - my granddaughters, Gigi and Hanna.  They also inspire me to stay healthy as I want to be there for them for a very long time!



Other sources of inspiration are fellow bloggers, especially Flo and Miriam.  I so appreciate all that they share on their journeys which in turn helps me tremendously on my own journey. I also appreciate the many others who have cheered me on such as those who have joined my blog - most especially Jan!

I also draw inspiration from members of my family - my husband and my children, especially, as well as from many of my friends, both online and offline.

A few other websites which have inspired me are:

Danica's Daily

Heleen's Blog  (combating eating disorders with biblical meditations)

Fit To The Finish Blog

1 comment:

  1. Awww....you are a sweetie. You inspire me! Have a very Merry Christmas with your wonderful family.

    ReplyDelete