Sunday, January 5, 2014

Re-dedicating My Blog to My Life Journey



                       

I am forever challenging myself to create a more meaningful life, even if it means climbing out of my "comfort zone".  I've never wanted to live a mundane life but have always sought new experiences - I call them "life adventures".   Now that we are already in the first week of the New Year, I can't help but get excited about what new adventures LIFE has in store for me in 2014!  

I do have a few goals this year which I believe will enhance my Life Journey:

1.  I am re-dedicating myself to my Journey to Good Health and I have the best reason to do so - my two beautiful granddaughters!   I want to continue sharing my life with them but in order to do so, I need to be as healthy as I can possibly be!  

2.  I am re-dedicating my Journey of Faith as it is truly what guides me through this Journey called Life.

3.  I am also re-dedicating my life to love and serve my Family, in whatever capacity I can.

4.  Finally, I am dedicating this year to my own self-discovery - to continue reading, researching and learning new ways to become a better, stronger, happier and healthier person.

And here's one more goal for the New Year that is directed to all the people in my life with whom I share this Journey:






1 comment: