Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Spring Break Camp!




 This entry is about exciting events to come at our family compound!   We're putting together a special Spring Break Camp for the entire family - with organized daily activities and sign-up sheets (pic coming soon!).   Amanda, our resident personal fitness trainer, will lead a daily Boot Camp,  Ralph and I will organize a Walking Club and Deniz will lead an Art Club.   Oh, and there will be plenty of indoor and outdoor games as well!   Coupled with the fun activities will be house and yard projects  - so it will be a super busy week for sure!   That's fine - I LOVE staying active!

Anyway, I will be posting plenty of photos of our Summer Break Camp…I can hardly wait!!!



2 comments:

  1. Oh wonderful!!!! I can't wait to see pictures and plans. I envy you your family compound. My DD and her husband are trying to find a house where we can either also move in or live very close by.

    Miriam

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did it go? Sounds like tons of fun.

    ReplyDelete