Sunday, October 27, 2013

Small Steps = Success


Celebrating this week's "small steps" - and finally heading in the right direction!    One thing I have discovered is every aspect of my journey is significant!  When I lose sight of one, it seems to have a "domino" effect.  Thus, I'm happy that I am back to "getting it all back together".   This is what I accomplished this week after I started re-focusing on my weight loss/get healthier journey.

I returned to blogging my journey!

I practiced mindful eating!

I did two hour long sessions of strength training with a personal trainer!

I walked for 1/2 hour three times this week!

I swam for 50 minutes at the Natatorium!

And....I lost 2 pounds!   Good start for me as I've been "maintaining" since late August when I finally stopped gaining weight!

We are all surrounded by people who either help or hinder our journey.  My son tends to be a great motivator!  He has  just issued a new challenge  (something he loves to do!) which in part has to do with not eating out (the rest of it is budgeting).   Not eating out, which will no doubt be difficult, will probably help rather than hinder me my weight loss journey.   The new Challenge will start right after Thanksgiving, mostly because we will be taking a week long trip to the Arkansas/Missouri Ozarks in November and it will be most difficult not to eat out.

Anyway, onward and downward!   Here are some affirmations to help me on my journey!








1 comment:

  1. Welcome back to blogging. I missed reading your posts :)

    ReplyDelete